6 Ways To Know if You Have Lost The Joy In Your Marriage
1. Do you find yourself avoiding certain topics to make things “easier”?
2. Do you feel like there are certain things you just can’t discuss with your spouse for fear of an argument?
3. Do you tell “half truths” when your spouse asks you why you have been so distant lately?
4. Are you keeping secrets… even “little” ones?
5. Do you sometimes visualize life without your spouse and think it would be better or easier?
6. Do the things you used to love about your spouse, now get on your nerves or annoy you?
I would LOVE for you to email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know your answers… also, look for my next email with some suggestions on how to overcome all of this